Thank you for your interest in our brand and mission to make customers more eco-conscious. We love hosting businesses and authors that share our goals. Before contacting us, read our guidelines.
By submitting a guest post request, you agree to our terms.
Please submit guest posts on any of the aforementioned themes. Before submitting subjects, please read the rules.
- The information must be high-quality and educational, and not promote a product or service.
- Real-life examples, figures, and case studies are preferred. All articles must be on-topic and of interest.
- Make sure the subjects you suggest aren’t previously addressed by reading our blog postings.
- Make sure your material is as high-quality as ours. Send us your SEO keyword.
- Your guest post should be original. It shouldn’t appear in search results.
- Once your post is accepted, you grant us copyright and we own it. This content can’t be used elsewhere online.
If your article is published on our website, it becomes our property and will not be removed.
Guest posts should be at least 550 words and satisfy the searcher’s intent (i.e., providing them with useful information that answers their question about your topic).
- All submissions must be in American or British English.
- Use short sentences (average of 12 words) (average of 12 words).
- Use bullets and numbered lists.
- Avoid large blocks of text – 300 words or less for each heading and subheading.
- Tell us your SEO keyword.
- Add LSI keywords to your text.
- Proofread and edit before submitting.
- Minimum 550 words.
- Provide 3–4 links to authoritative websites and sources.
- Include 3–4 FAQs and short answers (less than 50-word answers).
- Include a YouTube or your video in your article.
- Optional 50-word Author Bio. Include a link and author image.
- We’ll find and add images to your article without your help.
- If you have a relevant video, include the URL. Include a YouTube video URL if applicable.
- Relevant videos should help the reader.
- Remember that we may add, remove, or change videos.
- Your article may include up to two links to authoritative websites, including yours.
- Under ‘References and Useful Resources,’ include at least three links to authoritative websites. These are research websites.